We teach valuable life skills from personal hygiene to basic banking and transport.
Identified strengths are developed into valuable professional skills.
We help them find employment with the aid of the local community and donors.
We accompany them to their jobs and train them onsite to ensure job security and satisfaction.
We continue to support them at their places of employment until they are fully independent.
That three quarters (3/4) of all intellectually challenged young adults leave school annually in Cape Town never
to find employment, and are eventually left at home
to become soft targets in their communities?
Three quarters (3/4) of all intellectually challenged young adults in Cape Town leave school annually never find employment, and are eventually left at home to become soft targets in their communities. They have no hope, no independence and no choices.
To provide a one-stop career solution for young adults with intellectual challenges. We help them to: Have Choice. Overcome Challenges. create Change!
Hope, Financial Independence & Career Satisfaction for all young people with Intellectual disabilities, no matter the obstacles.
We provide career orientated training for their job of choice, including workplace skills and etiquette, communications, personal rights and many more.
- Training more specialists is paramount to the expansion of CCC. Our services are sorely needed in every community in South Africa
- Employment Specialists are trained in a one year internship, obtain a certificate in Community
- Rehabilitative Employment with the Commonwealth University of Virginia (USA)
- Become affiliated to the Association of Community Rehabilitation Employment (ACRE)
- The Employment Specialist Interns are sourced from earmarked expansion areas
- Once qualified, are sent back to offer CCCs services right there, in their own communities.